Fantastisk lejlighed i fremragende beliggenhed - Santa Cruz area
- Air condition
- Vaskemaskine / tørretumbler
- Velegnet til arrangementer
|Adresse||Calle Consuelo, 41004 Sevilla, Spanien|
|Svartid||Inden for få timer|
|Kalenderen er opdateret||En uge siden|
Elegant og komfortabel lejlighed med en omhyggelig dekoration.
Huset kan rumme op til 4 personer, det er rummelige og lyse, som ligger på første sal i bygningen.
Det har et soveværelse med dobbeltseng, et badeværelse med badekar, en stor stue med sovesofa til to personer og et fuldt udstyret køkken.
På mindre end fem minutter, får du til alle de store seværdigheder i området:
La Giralda, katedralen, Archives of India, Torre del Oro, Plaza de España, osv. ...
Ingen husdyr, ingen rygning.
Denne lejlighed og dens perfekte beliggenhed vil ikke skuffe dig!
Check ud før 12:00 h
For alle ankomster efter 21h30, beregner vi et tillæg på 25 €
Husdyr ikke tilladt.
|Ugentlig pris for op til 2 gæster||3529 DKK|
|Månedlig pris for op til 2 gæster||8627 DKK|
|Pris for > 2 gæster||78 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||12:00|
Nice, clean and in the middle of the city, but very noisy.
First time using Wimdu and it was a great experience. The house was very nice and clean overlooking a beautiful plaza. The beds were comfortable but the sofa bed not so much. However, we were only there two nights so it was fine. The house is spread out in three floors, with the bedrooms on the 1st and 2nd floor, so there is space for everyone. The best part of the house is the terrace and it's location.
Nieves was wonderful and very helpful. She welcomed us, answered all our questions and gave us some great tips on restaurants and bars in our neighborhood. We had a great experience thanks to her. Gracias Nieves!
An excellent apartment close to the Cathedral & the bullring , calle Adriano with a large selection of restaurants & bars was mere steps away from the front door.
The apartment was air conditioned , the TV had a facility to change the Spanish version of many programmes back to the original English language version , hot water was constantly available & the washing machine was a Godsend.
Hugely impressed and would return.
Fine appartment a bit noicy but that's a feature of the Spanish temper.
We had big expectations on this apartment, due to the very high price. We are very disappointed! Improvements have to be done to make this study serious, otherwise stop rent out.
- The study did not have any air-conditioning this must be mentioned in the description of the appartment!!!! Imagine, in July with 30 degrees and three Tapas bars just under our balcony, made it impossible to sleep, because we had to have the balcony door open (noisy until 3 a.m.). With closed door you could not sleep due to the heat.
- The study was quite dirty and non-fresh. Marks on wall paper etc. and we had to clean the bathroom ourselves before using it.
- The stove was in a bad condition. Only two out of four stove plates functioned.
- The sheet was too small for the mattress, so where ending up laying on the mattress itself
- The balcony was very small
- The pots and pans were worn out with broken layer. Must be upgraded (the rest of the kitchen and tools were Ok)
- The study is very close to the beach
- The view from the balcony was very nice
- The study has a washing machine
- If it is too windy on the beach there is a swimming pool included
Terrific location, 5 minute walk from Cathedral. Apartment as described in the website. Carmen and Jesus were great, always available and helpful. Highly recommended.
Nicely located appartment with beautifull terace on the roof. Kitchen is minimum but enough to make your coffee in the morning.
The appartment is located in a great area of beautiful Sevilla, you can walk easily to nearby Pubs, Restaurants, Shopping places!
The appartment has got evrything u need, a huge comfy bed with room for 3persons!! the room is small,but nice!
Great terace upstairs!
We enjoyed our stay really much, thanks a lot, we will come back for sure!!
The apartment was just great. Clean and easily walkable to all interesting areas of Seville. The only reason I did not give it 5 stars was that the noise from the street filters into the apartment, the windows could do with thicker glass. Carmen was always ready to answer any questions we had, and everything worked out just fine. I would recommend.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering