Komfortabel og Beautiful Room
- Vaskemaskine / tørretumbler
- Parkering tilgængelig
- Aflåseligt rum
Oversigt over boligen
Huset har gas centralvarme og et stort køkken med udsigt over en brolagt have. Det er en kort gåtur til de lokale butikker og busser til Brixton og det centrale London.
Der er gode forbindelser til det centrale London med bus, metro-og togforbindelser. Det er kun 8 minutter med bus til Brixton metrostation og kun 5 minutter med rør til West End. Det er en kort gåtur til Tulse Hill togstationen, som kører en 15 minutters over grunden til det centrale London.
Jeg bor ikke i huset, men min søster og jeg tilbyder en Meet and Greet Service fra London Victoria, Brixton og Streatham Hill på anmodning.
Husdyr ikke tilladt.
Sen check i gebyrer kan være gældende.
Venligst forlade rummet ryddeligt på check-out.
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||12:00|
Anmeldelser af denne værts andre boliger
The room was clean and consistent with the description. Only problem, the wi-fi was not working. Very pleasant stay with a very calm and quiet neighborhood.
The room was just as awesome as it looked on the pictures. The area was pretty cool actually and the next bus stop was closer than we thought. Busses to the city centre left every minute and the ride through the neighbourhoods were so cool everytime.The people living in that house were very friendly, Comfort and Bunmi were very helpful and nice - their welcome was very warm too. I think you cant expect more from a room being so cheap. It was exactly what we needed for our "sightseeing trip" as we didnt come to London to sit in a room and do nothing.
Great stay with room as described. Comfort and Bunmi were lovely and we were undisturbed and slept well.
We would happily stay there again were we visiting the area.
I had a really nice stay at comforts apartment. Everyone was really friendly and the room was very comfortable.
Actually it didn't felt so near to central London, but it's very easy to get there relatively fast.
Basically the rooms were clean, except for the bathroom.
+ Nice spacious room, with extra sink unit on the landing. New mattress, sleeping just fine. Good amenities. None of inmates noticed. We booked four nights: three were particularly quiet, The Friday night there was a lot of noise outside.
- We had to wait 1 hour at the house for the key. Although we had mailed well in advance our arrival time. Also on the arrival day; we indicated 1,5 hours before our arrival time. It was difficult to get a phone call.
Parking is tight.
An extra towel for the floor of the bathroom would be fine.
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
We absolutely enjoyed our stay! The room was very comfortable and spacious, it was very easy to get to the city centre. We went by buses because we wanted to see different parts of the city. Comfort was very friendly and provided us with the directions to her place and we could easily find it!
Thanks once again!
Really nice flat, mayby lack of TV was a bit issue, but after all we came to visit London not to watch TV so it was fine.
Thank you very much :)
The place was very nice but not so far from the city, but with the underground and a bus you can get there quickly.
This room is perfect.
- Clean, cozy and spacious : the room looks eactly like the photos on the website, it is spacious and bright, and the bed is comfortable.
- Well-located : By bus or by tube, you can reach directly the centre of London in 30minutes or so; plus, there are plenty of shops near the house to buy groceries.
- The hosts are lovely : I didn't meet Comfort but her sister Bunmi was here, she made herself available to show us the way to the house and her warm welcome was extremely reassuring.
If I come back in London, I will definitely stay in Comfort's house !
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering