Temmelig Studio i Montmartre
|Adresse||Rue Houdon, 75018 Paris, Frankrig|
|Svartid||Inden for en dag|
|Kalenderen er opdateret||2 uger siden|
Meget stille på 3. sal i en luksus bygning med udsigt smuk gårdhave med haveborde til bog og nyde freden i boligen.
Renoveret, veludstyret, nye senge og høj kvalitet (140). Tekøkken med ovn og grill MO, Krups kaffemaskine, komfur, køleskab, fryser, opvaskemaskine, opholdsstue med bord lift, 3 pladser sofa, fladskærms TV, stereoanlæg, soveværelse med en rigtig seng, der daterer sig tilbage til loftet uden tab af plads og håndtering. Store skabe, badeværelse med bruser, toilet, håndvask. Smagfuldt indrettet, alle moderne faciliteter. Internetadgang, telefon, WIFI. Lagner og håndklæder. Digicode, værge.
På 5 minutter af Sacré Coeur, Market St Pierre, nær butikker, barer, restauranter, cateringfirmaer, kabareter, teatre, museer. Alt er der for at indånde den unikke atmosfære i dette kvarter must.
Tæt på to metrolinjer, 12 at gå til Beaubourg, Champs Elysées, Les Halles, Republik, Nation, Notre Dame de Paris, Père Lachaise-kirkegården, Place de la Concorde Placeringen er meget rart.
Ingen ankomst efter 19 timer.
|Højeste antal nætter||1 måned|
|Check-in efter||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||11:00|
I booked a four night stay in Paris as a birthday present for my boyfriend. We travelled by Eurostar and decided to walk from the Gare du Nord to Pigalle to see some of Paris. The walk took us around 15-20 minutes but would have been about a 5minute metro ride. The location of the apartment was idyllic, although due to The Moulin Rouge being just around the corner there is a large amount of sex shops on the main road of Pigalle.
The apartment itself was 'cosy' but just what we expected. My boyfriend is 6ft5 so the shower was a little small for him but we have no major complaints. Sylvie, the host, wasn't actually there when we visited however she was available to contact and extremely helpful. We were instead welcomed by Adelaide and although there was a language barrier (as my boyfriend and I know little to no French) we still felt welcomed and got the basic idea of what she was telling us.
We had a lovely stay and the only thing I would fault is that we had to carry our bags around all day on the last day because we were unable to leave them in the room. Other than that a lovely stay and a cute apartment.
- The Metro station Pigalle, Moulin Rouge, Sacre Coeur are just around the corner of the appartment.
- A lot of shops (baker, souveniers and carrefour supermarket) could be reached within a few minutes by foot.
- The shower and bathroom are small but very good. Water temperature could be adjusted very good.
- Wifi was working very well and fast.
- The appartment was good equiped (everything for two persons).
- Very good communication with our host.
- The concierge speaks french only which makes communication hard.
- Appartment only reachable through another building and backyard.
- Room seems bigger on the pictures than in real life.
- The view out of the window is into a small backyard. Only walls without seeing the sky.
- The stairways to the appartment look shabby and the stairs are very uneven.
- There is no dishwasher in the room.
- The bed was very high (1,2m) and you have to climb over chair to get into it. (We thought it could be lowered more).
- No hooks for towels anywhere.
- No real curtains to make the room dark or to keep neighbors from watching you.
- Not enough power outlets (none in the bathroom or near).
- The wardrobe sliding doors get stuck all the time.
But all in all it was a good holiday week in Paris.
There was a little miscommunication on arrival as the concierge hadn't been told we were booked in, although luckily we had our confirmation email to show her - but we had to just leave our bags while she cleaned up from the last people leaving.
The flat itself is in a great location and is gorgeously cosy - the floating bed is a fantastic use of space, way better than most of these tiny Paris apartments which have sofa beds - and is incredibly sturdy and comfortable.
Only things missing are hooks for coats and towels (essential in a space as tiny as this) and a kettle. Also there is no dishwasher even though one is listed in the amenities on the site.
But a great little flat we'd happily visit again!
A nice compact apartment in an area with good access to metro. Perfect for exploring Paris from. We will miss Paris and especially our favourite macaroons on the corner down from the apartment :)
Very nice cosy apartment, In a really great area especially towards the top of Montmartre. Good distance to the metro. Really clean and well kept - thanks Sylvie - Leah & Alfie
Small but nice, clean apartment in between Abbesses and Pigalle metro stops on quiet street. Few steps up the hill are plenty of restaurants, shops in Abbesses area, and 10 to 15 min walk to Sacre Cour.
It was a very nice stay in Paris in a very nice apartment. Near the Appartment are many nice Cafés and its a lovely place.
It was great!!!
Lovely albeit very small apartment. Right in the heart of Montmartre. Great shower , very comfortable bed and was really lovely being able to sit in the courtyard garden. Really felt as though we were Parisien residents for a few days.
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering