Amazing udsigt lejlighed, Albayzin
- Vaskemaskine / tørretumbler
Oversigt over boligen
A one bedroom apartment in the historic Albaicin, Granada. Perfect for couples or groups of up to four.
- Comfortable double bed, wardrobe and chest of drawers.
-Large Sofa bed in the living room.
-Fantastic panoramic views from both the bedroom and living room.
- Open-plan kitchen with microwave oven, electric hob and refrigerator.
- Bath and shower facilities, hot water boiler and a washing machine.
- The lounge/dining area is spacious and sunny, with two sofas (not sofa beds), a shelf unit, dining table and chairs.
- A portable electric heater is available for cold evenings. All bed linen and towels are provided. Also crockery, kitchen utensils etc.
- Cleaning services can be provided upon request.
Very peaceful, atmospheric, and rustic in nature, it has many windows, which makes it cool and airy on hot summer days. There are beautiful views of the Alhambra palace and surroundings from two balconies, and as it's south facing, is usually flooded with sunlight. It is located in the Albaicin, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and close to Plaza Del Mirador for unrivalled views of the Alhambra Palace. Nearby is the River Darro and the lively Plaza Nueva, which has plentiful tapas bars, restaurants etc, and a majestic cathedral.
It is only one and a quarter hours to the Alpujarras and its "White Villages" - wonderful walking territory!
Less than one hour away are the Sierra Nevada mountains for winter skiing.
- Granada is not a car friendly city, as parking is difficult (urther details on rerquest). However, public transport and taxis are plentiful and efficient. From the centre of Granada it is half an hour to Granada airport, one and a half hours by bus to Malaga airport.
- Seville, Cordoba, Malaga and the coast are all easily accessible by a good bus sevice.
- The apartment will be reserved for you on receipt of a reserve payment of 25% of the total for the booking.
BOOKING DETAILS: 25% of the fee to book, the remaining 75% to be paid on arrival in cash. Also 100 Euros refundable damage deposit.
Minimum stay: 2 nights.
After 1 week there is a sliding scale, and we will be happy to quote a price for the number of days you wish to stay.
(Monthly prices negotiable)
|Ugentlig pris for op til 2 gæster||2075 DKK|
|Månedlig pris for op til 2 gæster||7823 DKK|
|Pris for > 2 gæster||78 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check ud før||12:00|
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering