127 Watson House
Oversigt over boligen
|Adresse||station road, CB1 2JW Cambridge, United Kingdom|
Short walk from the apartment is the bustling city centre with the University and language schools. The train station is just a few steps away.
27 Watson House is a second floor brand new studio apartment in this fabulous location, in the heart of Cambridge! Nearby the Cambridge Station.
The apartment is a stunning property finished to an exceptional standard. The property feature a kitchen with Siemens appliances, HansGrohe taps, Amtico flooring alongside ceramic tiling. The property is heated with under floor heating.
The location provides the best transport facilities in the city - the train station is just a few steps away providing a 45 minute journey into London King's Cross, the guided bus way comes in and out of the station also, and the park and ride buses come from all sides of the city. Making it easily the most accessible of locations. Just a short walk from the apartment is the bustling city centre - with the University and language schools at short distance. Just 5 minutes walk and you find yourself in a beautiful and world famous Cambridge University Botanic Garden where you can discover plants from all over the world in 40 acres of beautiful gardens and glasshouses.
* Stylish open plan kitchen with a combination of limed oak effect and white gloss doors.
* Microwave oven.
* Integrated fridge/freezer.
* Integrated telescopic extractor hood.
* Pull out waste bin with recycling facilities.
* Free standing washer/dryer.
Living/dining area benefits from the brand new contemporary design dining table and two comfortable chairs.
The living/dining area has doors onto the superb terrace which runs the length of the apartment .
Sleeping area benefits from the modern style king size sofa bed with contemporary design luxurious cotton linen.
* Wall mounted white basin with chrome tap.
* Floor mounted WC with soft close seat and concealed
dual flush cistern.
* Bath with HansGrohe feature showerpipe and thermostatic control.
* Glass shower screen to bath.
* Feature timber mirror surround with insert spotlights and shaver point.
* Large format ceramic wall and floor tiling.
Other exceptional features of note are:
* High performance composite aluminium/timber double glazed windows and balcony doors.
* Built in wardrobe with sliding doors.
Local Area Information
The apartment is situated just within five minutes walk distance from the coffee shops, restaurants, local shops and supermarkets.
I will be happy to show you the apartment when you arrive.
HusreglerFor more than 2 guests, there is a surcharge of €25 per extra guest per night.
No smoking allowed.
No pets allowed.
|Ugentlig pris for op til 2 gæster||4944 DKK|
|Månedlig pris for op til 2 gæster||18278 DKK|
|Pris for > 2 gæster||181 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||Efter aftale|
Anmeldelser af denne bolig
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering