Luxury Ruterra Apartment by Muzeum
- Vaskemaskine / tørretumbler
- Elevator i bygningen
- Kæledyr tilladt
- Handicapvenlige adgangsforhold
|Adresse||Balbínova, 120 00 Prague, Den Tjekkiske Republik|
|Svartid||Inden for få timer|
|Kalenderen er opdateret||I dag|
Apartment can accommodate up to 4 people.
Apartment consist of:
*hall with cupboard
*first small room with foldable sofa for 2 people, dinner table
*bedroom with double bed, 2 chairs with coffee table
*bathroom with shower unit, washing machine
*fully equipped kitchen with:
Attention: there is no door between 2 rooms.
We also provide:
*bed linens and towels
*good recommendations where to go and what to see in Prague
*24 hours support during your stay
This apartment is located in the center of Prague, in the New Town (Nove Mesto), close to Wenceslas Square, only a 3-minute walk away. The district is one of the most popular tourist areas of Prague and has excellent infrastructure with many restaurants, bars and shops of high quality. This location will appreciate those who prefer to live in the city center, feel Prague nightlife, as well as those who like to enjoy the beauty of old buildings.
Some of nearest attractions :
• Old Town Square with the Astronomical Clock (15 min)
• Wenceslav square (less than 5 min)
• National Muzeum ( 2 min walk)
Other Things to Note
It takes 30 minutes to get to your apartment from airport by taxi. We can organize a transfer from the airport directly to the apartment . The cost of this service is 20 EUR/car for 1-3 people, and 25 EUR/car for 4 people.
Parking is not included in price, but no worries about it, when you will arrive we will explain you all details about parking and show you where you can park your car, for the lowest price. The nearest public parking is located on the Italska str. and parking costs 12 eur/day (weekends and nights for free)
- Please note that smoking is not allowed in the apartment. This is a strict rule.
- Please leave the apartment in the same condition as you found it. All bed linen/tea towels and other textile as well.
- Check-in from 15h00 (we will do our best to prepare your apartment as soon as possible) and check-out until 11h00 (you can leave your luggage in our office afterwards)
- We kindly ask you not to make any noise in the hallways and other common areas in the house after 22h00. There are many old people in the house and we have promised the neighbors to keep the peace and maintain friendly relations.
We love our guests so much that we provide them with a welcome set consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, detergent (dishwasher and washing machine), hair&body 2in1 shampoo, kitchen utensils, towels and bed linen.
- If you stay in our apartment for more than 7 days – we will clean and change towels/linen once a week for free.
- If you break something, please tell us. It happens, life is life :)
Thank you for understanding.
|Pris for > 2 gæster||39 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||11:00|
We arrive to this apparent, but it wasn't the apartment advertised. The woman didn't tell us despite having spoken to me the day of our arrival. They made it out like our new apartment was do much nicer and it was like they were doing us a favor but the shower smelled of urine, there was urine on one of the pillows, fluff on the floor and the sofa bed tilted so that it hurt our backs and made us fall half down a gap. We also messaged the owner asking for some information but still no response and we have now left.
very nice apartment, near to the bus station and restaurants, shops. exept it was on first floor so was quite noisy.
The apt is well situated close to tram stop which is @ 6 minutes from old town.
It was clean and quiet. Some bars and restaurants around the area but that's it. All the good spots are really close (easy by bike)
Great appartment, very clean, quiet, nice bathroom, and a lot of small shopping near. Same for bus close to the appartment, and not so far from subway.
We really enjoyed it and took some rest, it was really fine !
nice appartment, resanobly prices
we had some problem with cloth iron (it was dirty), but problem was resolved very quickly
The host cancelled the booking, this review is automated.
Céntrico, limpio acogedor. Volveré sin dudarlo y también lo recomendaré, Gracias por facilitarnos nuestras vacaciones.
Nuestro viaje a Praga ha sido maravilloso, y a ello ha contribuido el apartamento que hemos compartido las 6 amigas. Renovado y muy limpio. Está muy bien situado, en una perpendicular a la Plaza Wenceslao. Muy espaciosa, con 3 habitaciones enormes, dos baños completos. Alex y Kate nos propusieron un transfer que nos fuera a recoge al aeropuerto y fue una gran idea, porque el chófer nos llevó las llaves del apartamento, nos acompañó y nos dio todas la explicaciones. Totalmente recomendable.
Top Lage! Sauberes und gepflegtes Appartment. Beim einchecken am Büro wurden wir gut informiert und beraten. Gerne wieder!
Hilfsbereite "FeWo-Eltern", große Wohnung, zentrale Lage -> alles gut
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering