Cozy apartment in Heart of the City
- Vaskemaskine / tørretumbler
Oversigt over boligen
|Adresse||Kjeld Langes Gade, 1367 Copenhagen, Danmark|
|Svartid||Inden for en dag|
|Kalenderen er opdateret||2 dage siden|
The lakes are 50m away - by walking Nørreport station (Metro) is 8 minutes away, the big shopping streets 10 minutes away, Tivoli 15 minutes away and you can walk to nearly everything else in the city of Copenhagen. There's a bakery, grocery store and pizzeria.
There are sheets and towels included in the fee. You can rent new bicycles from me, which is cheaper than anywhere else.
You can make coffee and tea in the kitchen, but its not possible to cook.
I´m a very friendly host and I will be flexible and helpful if needed.
HusreglerThere is two rules:
1. You can place your water,soda, beer in the refrigerator in the kitchen, but there is no cooking.
2. No bath after 22:00.
|Pris for > 2 gæster||274 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||12:00|
Anmeldelser af denne bolig
Robert gav os en meget flot og viste os lejligheden og besvare eventuelle spørgsmål. Værelset er helt passende og i lejligheden, var vi i stand til at bruge alt uden begrænsninger, Robert, vi næppe bemærket. Lejligheden er meget centralt beliggende, vi har opnået alle de store attraktioner til fods. Et punkt fradrag er til rådighed for de tynde vægge i lejligheden. Vi elsker at komme tilbage.
Robert hat uns sehr nett empfangen und uns die Wohnung gezeigt und alle Fragen beantwortet. Das Zimmer ist völlig ausreichend und in der Wohnung konnten wir alles uneingeschränkt nutzen, Robert haben wir kaum bemerkt. Die Wohnung liegt sehr zentral, wir haben alle wichtigen Sehenswürdigkeiten zu Fuß erreicht. Einen Punkt Abzug gibt es für die Hellhörigkeit der Wohnung. Wir kommen sehr gerne wieder.
Jeg har lejet mig ind hos Robert i forb. med kursus. Og det har været helt perfekt for mig at have min base i denne ældre charmerende københavnerlejlighed. Her er god atmosfære og meget ro. Sengen er god at ligge i (ikke hård madras).
Robert er et meget venligt og betænksomt menneske og god til at være til stede, så man næsten ikke lægger mærke til han er der :-)
Jeg har været glad og tilfreds med mit ophold, Også fint at det ligger i gåafstand til hovedbanegården og kongens have mm.
excellent location. But. Contrary to the ad no TV and no key to lock the room. Instead of the owner foreign guests in the other rooms of the apartment. Tub and tiles with gray-yellow encrustations of decades, calcified sink and dishtowels staring from dirt. not my style.
Robert's house is a nice and comfortable place to stay. The bedroom has got a large bed where we slept in two, we used the other regular one to put things on. The bathroom is like the photos. In the kitchen we could use the kettle and the toaster, not the cookers. The house is near the city center and the museums. Robert was very kind to us and we could do whatever we wanted.
Nice, clean room with comfortable beds. The owner Robert is a very friendly guy. Near the city centre, but quiet at night.
It is a fantastic location with lots very close by: near the city centre, Rosenborg castle, cheap Netto supermarkets and some lovely little bars and restaurants. Yet it's nice and quiet. Bathroom and kitchen were great and well stocked. Unlike other reviewers I found the bed very comfy and slept well. My only gripes would be:
- The bedroom was not all that clean (I wiped grime off surfaces before putting my things there).
- The host's things were in the wardrobe and there was no other storage space apart from some coat hangers. I really wanted to unpack my stuff as I was there for 6 days, so I cleared my host's things off one shelf, cleaned the shelf as it was grimy, put a clean towel over it too for good measure, and stored my stuff there. Sorry but I have to feel at home!
- I hardly saw my host as he kept odd hours, out till 5 a.m. (I always got woken when he came home and used the bathroom), then he was in bed till midday. On the rare occasions he was there and awake he made sure everything was OK. But as I was alone, I had hoped that the Wimdu thing would enable me to maybe chat to the hosts a little bit, maybe have a beer/coffee, etc? Don't know, this was my first time.
- The host told me that he normally gave guests a lift back to the airport, but I could see he really wanted to get out of taking me. I didn't want to force it but was disappointed! It takes about 45 minutes by walking and metro, my bags were heavy and I was coming down with a cold and felt lousy.
To sum up, if you need things a bit more homely and spick and span, perhaps this isn't your thing. But absolutely go for it if a handy yet quiet location is your priority. And I'd say it's good value for money.
Robert and his girlfriend were very kind and friendly. We did not get to see him/them very often, but we had beer with his neighbours one night.
The flat was clean. Only flaw: the beds were very soft. Location was good.
Robert is a very friendly host and his apartment is located perfectly in the center of the city. All the important sights are in walking distance and if you rent a bike you're nearly everywhere in 5 minutes. a bike rental is just arround the corner.. Nearby there are many nice bars and cafes where you can have breakfast. Using the kitchen and the bathroom is no problem at all of course.
One in one: Great trip to Copenhagen - recommendation!
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering