Chalet de Jardin
Oversigt over boligen
|Adresse||Boulder Road, 7945 Cape Town, Sydafrika|
Weltevreden is situated on the slopes of the Muizenberg Mountains in Lakeside, Cape Town. It is on all the major routes on the Peninsula and amongst others:
• 18km from the Victoria and Alfred Waterfront and the Cape Town central.
• 30km from Cape Point Reserve, “Where the two oceans meet”.
• 2km from the popular surfer’s corner and Muizenberg main beach.
• 800m from Metro Rail station.
• 5 minutes’ walk from Restaurant and Coffee shop and Supply Stores.
• Scenic beach walk between Muizenberg and the Historic Harbour Village of Kalk Bay.
• Numerous marked mountain walks.
• On the route of both well-known events, Cape Argus cycle tour and Two Oceans Marathon.
• 6km from the start of the renowned Cape Epic Mountain Bike Challenge in the Tokai Forest.
• 3km from, the well-known Constantia Wine Route.
Our garden cottage is 65sqm in size and comprises of:
• Open plan kitchen dining and lounge area.
• Master bedroom with double bed and air conditioner.
• Second bedroom with 2 single beds.
• Bathroom with bath, shower, basin and toilet.
• Private courtyard with BBQ facility and patio furniture.
• Kitchen well equipped with gas hop, microwave, fridge, washing machine/dryer.
• HD LCD TV and surround sound system.
• Safe off the street parking.
Wireless internet included.
Access to spa pool and bar in the Manor House by appointment
Airport transfer can be arranged at a fee of R 300 one way.
HusreglerStrickly no smoking or load music.
|Check-in efter||Efter aftale|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||Efter aftale|
Anmeldelser af denne bolig
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering