BOUTIQUE APARTMENTS LEIPZIG * NIKOLAISTRASSE * CITY CENTER
Oversigt over boligen
You will be staying right in the city , the apartment is located on the first floor . But You do not have to take stairs because there is an elevator.
Long term renters are welcome by the way ! ( All the others also of course ! )
Features of the apartment :
- Approximately 60 sqm, 2 rooms
- Wood Floor
- 2 double beds ( including bed linen of course ) : one of them is in a separate bedroom, the other bed is in the living room ( see photos)
- Open plan living area with a cozy bay window
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Bathroom with tub ( and including towels )
- Free Wi-Fi access
You will be staying directly in the city center , right at the Nikolai Church, just a few steps from the Grimmaischen street away - the main shopping street in the city of Leipzig .
From here, you can all inner-city attractions easily explored on foot (opera, Gewandhaus , Thomas Church , Museum of Fine Arts , etc.) , it is all just outside the door . For everything else ( Battle of the Nations Monument , Gohliser castle , new lake , ...) you will drive easily by public transport , which of course are also within walking distance .
- Taxi rank - 150 m
- Central Station - 300 m
- Bus and tram ( all lines) - 300 m
- Leipzig / Halle Airport - 22 km
Husregler- Smoking is allowed (but please ventilate - think of your tenant, which could perhaps be Non smoking ...)
- Pets not allowed
- Since it is an apartment building, there are of course general house rules, (no loud music after 22 clock, etc.).
- The apartment is a private residence, so we ask you to deal respectfully with the furniture and equipment. Something can go wrong from time to time, but should something go wrong please let us no straight.
|Månedlig pris for op til 2 gæster||14275 DKK|
|Pris for > 2 gæster||117 DKK pr. gæst/ekstra nat|
|Check-in efter||Efter aftale|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||Efter aftale|
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering