Lækker fuldt møbleret lejlighed tæt ved metro
Oversigt over boligen
|Adresse||Rue des Muriers, 75020 Paris, Frankrig|
|Svartid||Inden for få timer|
|Kalenderen er opdateret||I går|
Lejlighed til leje af måneden eller uge. Solrig og rolig, nice kvarter, med butikker, metro. Ved 10 minutter fra Chatelet med metro.
Et fuldt udstyret køkken, en sovesofa til 2 personer
HusreglerDesole mais les animaux ne sont pas acceptés
|Ugentlig pris for op til 2 gæster||2584 DKK|
|Månedlig pris for op til 2 gæster||9399 DKK|
|Check-in efter||Efter aftale|
|Check-in før||Efter aftale|
|Check ud før||Efter aftale|
Anmeldelser af denne bolig
Easy living i materialer af vores vært, hjælpsomme værge, sidegade, men sengen er desværre ikke fair for en voksen et par timers flyvning ...
Facile sejour en matieres de notre hote, serviable gardienne, rue laterale calme, mais le lit est malheureusement non passable pour un adulte a quelques heures de vol...
We really enjoyed our stay in the apartment. It was well located and it was great to have a great bus route and access to the metro at our door. There were loads of great shops and cafés near by. The apartment was well decorated and had everything you would want. The bed was very comfortable and the place was very clean. We would definitely stay here again and thank you for letting us stay in your wonderful apartment. .
First of all i like to make clear that over 20 years experiences in hotelmanagement and restaurantmanagement might bring me to write a clear and more critical review of this accomodamtion. It was my first time i tried out this kind of webservice booking.
1. The accomodation was as described, positive was the comfortable double bed couch, which had to be pulled out each evening but then was truly comfortable and very large.
2. The location was around 20 subway minutes distant from centre places like Eiffel,Louvre or Montmatre in an outskirt area with a higher percentage of citizens, which do have nothern african origin or background.
3. It was necessary to book a parking place in a private surveilled garage ( by Website Neoparking), so the car was save and the price was convienet, only 20 minutes walk to Rue Olivier Metra.
4. The Appartment was not that kind of tidy, as i would have wished,specially the cups and fridge did show that maybe between the prior guests and our arrival was not time anymore to check that.
5. The free WiFi was ok, but i was missing the real secure system where you have to add your smartphone or notebook prior to use the connection with a so called MAC Adress as authorized hardware in the network, which means as it was open like that it could been easily hacked, of course.
That is a critical comment from my other profession working as IT specialist for networks over the past 15 years.
6. The Shower system has the old fashioned plastic curtain system which leads you always to have bathroom afterwards as swimming pool cause you can't make it really closing up to each side.
I wonder how after all the earnings with this rental system could not be installed for 100,00 Euro a real shower wall. each DIY market even in france is selling them for cheap money.
7. During our stay there has been delivered several times postal letters to the owner of the appartment. At friday before leaving the flat i phoned him up telling him that if he would not show up at saturday noon i leave those letters at the little table in middle of the room.
After cleaned up all on saturday morning, i had to realize that over night those letters did disappear.
The only way how five letters could disappear suddenly over night was the fact, that the owner did enter early morning with his own keys the appartment while we been sleeping there and took them from the sideboard near door.
Cause this is another negative aspect, when you are inside the appartment, there is not really a system to lock door from inside, you can not lock it by key or else.
And i expect by an owner, when i phone him up to let him know he received postal letters, that he is not secretly sneaking into it while we sleep there and takes the letters out probably because he won't have time to show off when leaving the accodomation.
By the way, he did never show off as you maybe expect when someone let's you live for some time in his flat / apaprtment.
I hope this constructive critics and notations bring the owner to make a little bit changing few things, otherwise i would consider to look for some other location, i will surely do next time i visit paris with my daughter.
Gaston's studio is perfectly located between two metro stations in zone 1. The area is safe and reasonably quiet.
The studio is clean and cosy. The kitchen is very well equipped. The WiFi works well. In the vicinity you can find plenty of bars, restaurants, little food stores and Pizza Hut.
The owner responds to emails quickly and is well organised. We recommend this place, and hope to return soon.
Great little apartment in a fun neighbourhood. Close to metro stops, great restaurants & Père-Lachaise cemetary. Didn't get to meet Gaston but he was very helpful in our communications & everything was as described. The shower is quite small, even by Parisien standards but we managed haha! Would definitely stay here again :-)
The apartment is cozy and clean. It is very small, but perfect for a couple to pass some days in Paris. There is a balcony, the kitchen is equipped and the sofa bed is comfortable with clean sheets. The bathroom is big for a studio apartment and with a window too. There were towels for the guests. We did not see Gaston directly, but he answers to emails very quickly. The apartment is close to Père-Lachaise and metro station is 5 minutes walking. We enjoyed our staying very much!
Lovely, cosy, great for two on the romantic visit. Convenient and close to all Paris that you need!
- Kvalitetssikrede boliger
- Alle værter verificeres via telefon
- Sikker betaling med SSL-kryptering